Around town: keep art in your schedule
Looking for a great way to spend an evening? Look no futher! These Bay Area art and entertainment spots have plenty to offer.
- Check out 3 x 3: three artists – three installations, on view at Cabrillo College with artists
- Support local artists! Over 30 Bay Area artists are clearing out their backstock at Art Object Gallery March 21st – 28th with a reception on Saturday March 21, 6-9 pm
- Stop by MIX Thursday, March 19 featuring acoustic soloist Jason Lucero and highlighting the Cantor Art Center’s new exhibition Pop to Present. 5:30-7:30 pm, free admission, cash bar and free parking. MIX is a lively social event at the Cantor Arts Center for young professionals, offering art, cocktails, music, and conversation in an inspiring setting every third Thursday
- Attend Where the Girls Are: Women Artists, Science and Technology with SF Curator Marcia Tanner, Monday March 30th 7:30-9 pm, part of The Art Technology & Culture Colloquium at the UC Berkeley Center for New Media
- And never far from home, don’t miss the ICA’s Talking Art discussion Printmaking Today, Thursday April 9th, 7-9 pm. Watch printmaking demonstrations and participate in a lively discussion on what’s happening in the very active and vibrant Bay Area printmaking community